We take your privacy seriously. Please familiarize yourself with our policy.
Last updated: July 1, 2021
We value you as a customer and understand that you care about the privacy and security of your personal information. Protecting your private information is our priority, and we do our best to ensure that your personal information is handled in a safe and responsible manner.
We strive to communicate clearly about your privacy and how we handle your personal information. We follow security standards, processes and procedures that are designed to protect your personal information.
The Mixing Night Audio website is an entertainment and ecommerce site. By using the Mixing Night Audio website, you consent to the data practices described in this statement.
The following topics are addressed below:
Depending on how you choose to interact with Mixing Night Audio.com, we may collect personal information that you provide us in connection with your use and view of our site including, but not limited to, your name, username, email address, and any text contained and/or information entered while corresponding with the Website. In addition to any information that you provide us, we may also automatically collect anonymous information about your use of the site. Such information may include, without limitation, internet protocol (IP) addresses, cookie data, content viewed, and referral pages. The foregoing shall be collectively referred to hereafter as the “User Information.” By using the Website, you expressly and voluntarily consent to our collection, transfer, storage, use and disclosure of your User Information, inside and outside of our servers.
There are a number of circumstances in which you may need to provide us with your personal information when you elect to use certain products or services. The most common of these circumstances include:
- Creating an account;
- Entering a sweepstakes or contest sponsored by us or one of our partners;
- Signing up for special offers from selected third parties;
- Sending us an email message;
- Submitting your credit card or other payment information when ordering and purchasing software, products and services.
We will use your information for, but not limited to, communicating with you in relation to services and/or products you have requested from us. We also may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
Mixing Night Audio collects and uses your personal information to operate and to create a rewarding customized experience for you in several ways including:
- Administering your account;
- Presenting content to you from our services in an effective way for you on your computer or mobile device;
- Meeting our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;
- Providing online customer service;
- Conducting research and performing analysis in order to measure, maintain, protect, develop and improve our products and services;
- Obtaining your feedback on our site and offerings;
- Administering sweepstakes, contests, promotions or surveys and provide appropriate notifications;
- Communicating with you about special offers, events, or new products or services that may be of interest to you from Mixing Night Audio or any affiliates;
- Customizing and enhancing the Mixing Night Audio Website and advertising;
- Notifying you regarding security, privacy, and administrative issues;
- Managing our business;
- Any other way we may describe when you provide the information or when we prompt you regarding a new use of information about you.
Protecting the privacy and security of your personal information is a priority at Mixing Night Audio.
Mixing Night Audio DOES NOT SELL, RENT OR LEASE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES.
Mixing Night Audio may, from time to time, contact you on behalf of external business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. In those cases, your information is transferred to the third party. Mixing Night Audio may share data with trusted partners, including a third-party payment processor, to process payments in a secure way and help perform statistical analysis, or send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to Mixing Night Audio, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
Mixing Night Audio may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Mixing Night Audio or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Mixing Night Audio; and/or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Mixing Night Audio, or the public.
We value hearing from our users and are always interested in learning how we can make Mixing Night Audio better. Any feedback, comments, reviews, ideas or suggestions (“Feedback”) you share with Ken Lewis or Mixing Night Audio regarding the Mixing Night Livestreams, the Mixing Night Audio website, products, or software is entirely voluntary. Any such Feedback will be the sole and exclusive property of Mixing Night Audio and you hereby irrevocably assign to us all of your right, title and interest in and to all Feedback. Mixing Night Audio will be free to use such Feedback as we see fit and without any obligation to you.
Mixing Night Audio secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure by using the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) Protocol encryption technology in the transmission of certain sensitive personal information, designed to prevent unauthorized persons from gaining access to your personal information, and, as technology develops, we may take additional measures to improve security.
You may access your account with Mixing Night Audio through a unique username and a password selected by you. This password is encrypted. We recommend that you do not divulge your password to anyone, that you change your password often using a combination of letters, numbers, and allowable characters, and that you ensure you use a secure web browser. We cannot be held accountable for activity that results from your own neglect to safeguard the secrecy of your username and password. If you share a computer with anyone, you should always log out of your account after you are finished in order to prevent access to your information from subsequent users of that computer. Please notify us at email@example.com as soon as possible if your username or password is compromised.
We strive to take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or alteration of your personal information. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, you acknowledge that: (a) there are security and privacy limitations inherent to the Internet which are beyond our control; and (b) security, integrity, and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and us through this Site cannot be guaranteed.
We will retain your information for as long as needed to provide you with services. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
The Mixing Night Audio website may use “cookies” to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the Web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you personalize Mixing Night Audio pages, or register with the Mixing Night Audio site or services, a cookie helps Mixing Night Audio to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of recording your personal information, such as billing addresses, shipping addresses, and so on. When you return to the same Mixing Night Audio website, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the Mixing Night Audio features that you customized.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the Mixing Night Audio services or websites you visit.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
You have the right under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA) and certain other privacy and data protection laws, as applicable, to opt-out of the disclosure of your personal information. If you exercise your right to opt-out of the disclosure of your personal information, we will refrain from disclosing your personal information, unless you subsequently provide express authorization for the disclosure of your personal information. To opt-out of the disclosure of your personal information, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with “California Privacy Rights Request” in the subject line.
We offer processes and / or settings to control and manage the personal data we have about you, including the ability to:
- Amend or Rectify Data. You can edit some of your personal data through your Account Settings. You can also ask us to amend your data in certain cases, particularly if it is inaccurate.
- Object to, or Limit or Restrict, Use of Data. You can ask us to stop using all or some of your personal data (i.e., if we have no legal right to keep using it) or to limit our use of it (i.e., if your personal data is inaccurate or unlawfully held).
- Delete Data. Subject to certain exceptions set out below, on receipt of a verifiable request from you, we will delete your personal information from our records; and direct any service providers to delete your personal information from their records.
Please note that we may not be able to comply with requests to delete your personal information if it is necessary to:
- Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, provide a good or service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us;
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
- Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law;
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act;
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when our deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, provided we have obtained your informed consent;
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us;
- Comply with an existing legal obligation; or
- Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
In addition, you may choose to opt out from receiving newsletters or marketing and promotional communications from Mixing Night Audio at any time by clicking on the opt-out link provided at the bottom of each email and following the instructions, or by emailing email@example.com.
Furthermore, you have the right to ask us not to use your personal information for direct marketing purposes. You also have the right to request a copy of the personal information that we hold about you and to have any inaccuracies rectified. Please note that, as permitted by law, we may charge a nominal fee for information requests and may require you to prove your identity. Following a request, we will use reasonable efforts to supply, correct or delete personal information about you in our files. Please address written requests and questions about this to support@mixingnightaudio. We will respond to all access requests within 30 days.
Mixing Night Audio does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
If you are visiting the Mixing Night Audio Website from outside the United States and provide us with personal information, please note that your personal information will be transferred, stored and processed within the United States. We may store your data on servers provided by third party hosting vendors with whom we have contracted. Additionally, Mixing Night Audio may transfer your personal information to other countries, for example because a server or third party service provider is located there. The data protection and privacy laws of other countries, including the United States, may not afford you the same level of protection as those in your own country. Mixing Night Audio will take appropriate steps to protect your information. By doing business or interacting with Mixing Night Audio, you are consenting to the transfer, storage, and processing of your personal information to and within facilities located in the United States and other facility locations selected by Mixing Night Audio.
Mixing Night Audio welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that Mixing Night Audio has not adhered to this Statement, please contact us at:
Mixing Might Audio Inc. 402 Main Street Suite 100-113 Metuchen, New Jersey 08840
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org